We just received our official transfer date on Friday 09/26. We're transferring 1 embryo (God willing) on 10/03. IM had her retrieval today, hopefully tomorrow we'll know how many fertilized. I started PIO last night and will continue that until we see the HB, then we'll switch to cream.
Homeschooling is going well so far. We're in the middle of week 4. Teddy is most excited about doing school work each day. Spunky struggles the most, he gets bored and distracted. Monkey has come a long way since finishing K in PS. He had no confidence in sounding a word out (if it wasn't a sight word his only response was "we didn't learn that word"), now he's sounding words out like a pro. We're doing MFW 1 and love it so far. We did some BJU K in the spring and over the summer to give him a stronger foundation and it just didn't work for us. He hated it and I hated teaching it, it seemed very dry. MFW seems very open and go and I can find a ton of activities on other blogs and Pinterest (have I mentioned I have a slight, ok serious, Pinterest addiction). We're signed up for a co-op but signed up so late that the classes were closed, ok by me, now we can get our groove before we start adding a bunch of out of the house activities, we'll sign up for classes for the spring semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment