No posts lately as there really hasn't been much development on surrogacy or HSing until now. Still waiting on a calendar for our upcoming cycle, we're looking at a transfer the week of 9/15, 9/22, or 10/03.
Yay! Yippie! Curriculum is on its way. We're going to give MFW 1 a whirl for Monk. I'm not sure when our first day of school will be, maybe day after Labor Day. I also just bought a laminator (the Scotch that all HS moms recommend) off of Amazon for $17.99! What an excellent deal! I'm excited to finally start this new chapter with my children. I'm not sure what all the littles will do, I'm excited to start K5 with them, but I'm not sure if they're really ready for it yet (they wouldn't start K in PS until next fall anyway) but I'm excited to do the K5 activities I see all over Pinterest with them (yes, I'm a pinterest-aholic, really I can stop anytime I want). Files are ready, I'm stocked up on dry erase markers and Post-Its, I'm ready to start organizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment